- BEST Inc. (NYSE: BEST) shares gained 73.6% to close at $1.00.
- DiDi Global Inc. (NYSE: DIDI) shares jumped 59.8% to settle at $4.09 on Friday.
- Zhihu Inc. (NYSE: ZH) jumped 54.9% to settle at $3.16.
- Rezolute, Inc. (NASDAQ: RZLT) gained 52.4% to close at $4.10.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (NASDAQ: RDBX) surged 50.3% to settle at $2.69.
- StoneCo Ltd. (NASDAQ: STNE) jumped 42% to close at $13.65 after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: KRKR) gained 41.4% to close at $1.08.
- Lizhi Inc. (NASDAQ: LIZI) surged 39.9% to settle at $2.07.
- 111, Inc. (NASDAQ: YI) climbed 36.3% to settle at $3.23. Shares of several Chinese stocks traded higher amid recent volatility in the sector. Earlier in the week, reports indicated China’s financial stability and development committee urged market stability measures.
- Tuya Inc. (NYSE: TUYA) gained 35.2% to close at $3.80. Tuya recently posted a Q4 loss of $0.06 per share.
- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROM) climbed 34.3% to close at $1.28 on Friday.
- Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: KODK) climbed 33.8% to close at $6.21.
- UP Fintech Holding Limited (NASDAQ: TIGR) climbed 33.7% to close at $5.48. UP Fintech Holding reported fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 31.7% year-on-year to $62.2 million, beating the consensus of $52.8 million.
- Advanced Human Imaging Limited (NASDAQ: AHI) gained 32.2% to settle at $1.52.
- Waterdrop Inc. (NYSE: WDH) climbed 32% to close at $1.36. Waterdrop is expected to report its Q4 unaudited financial results on Wednesday, March 23, 2022.
- Immunome, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMNM) gained 30.8% to settle at $5.65. The FDA lifted the clinical hold on Immunome’s Investigational New Drug (IND) application for its antibody cocktail (IMM-BCP-01) to treat COVID-19.
- Theseus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: THRX) jumped 29.1% to close at $14.51. Theseus Pharmaceuticals recently posted a Q4 loss of $0.24 per share.
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (NASDAQ: AIH) gained 28.4% to close at $1.76.
- TROOPS, Inc. (NASDAQ: TROO) rose 28.2% to close at $4.41.
- Smart Share Global Limited (NASDAQ: EM) jumped 28.2% to close at $1.32 following Q4 results.
- Akso Health Group (NASDAQ: AHG) rose 27.5% to close at $1.99.
- GitLab Inc. (NASDAQ: GTLB) gained 27.1% to close at $62.79.
- Dave Inc. (NASDAQ: DAVE) gained 27% to close at $10.11.
- The Real Good Food Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGF) surged 27% to close at $8.15 following strong quarterly sales.
- Huize Holding Limited (NASDAQ: HUIZ) gained 26.3% to close at $1.20 after the company reported Q4 results and announced a $5 million share repurchase program.
- Qutoutiao Inc. (NASDAQ: QTT) gained 25.5% to close at $1.77.
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation (NYSE: SKYH) shares climbed 24.7% to close at $35.72.
- Mawson Infrastructure Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIGI) gained 23.5% to settle at $4.78.
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (NYSE: PAGS) climbed 22.5% to settle at $17.85.
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE: CTK) rose 22.4% to close at $0.29.
- VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON) gained 22.1% to close at $0.65. VEON Holdings B.V. reiterated currency election on its ruble-denominated notes.
- Ucommune International Ltd (NASDAQ: UK) gained 21.6% to close at $0.3069.
- Kidpik Corp. (NASDAQ: PIK) shares gained 21.1% to close at $5.75 on continued momentum following the company’s recently-announced partnership with The Walt Disney Co.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: KC) climbed 20.8% to close at $6.34.
- Atreca, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCEL) rose 20.2% to close at $3.45.
- iQIYI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IQ) gained 19.6% to close at $3.48.
- Rent the Runway, Inc. (NASDAQ: RENT) gained 19.3% to close at $6.75 after Jefferies initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a $13 price target.
- AppTech Payments Corp. (NASDAQ: APCX) jumped 17.1% to close at $1.23.
- Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON) jumped 15.7% to settle at $6.48.
- XPeng Inc. (NYSE: XPEV) gained 15.2% to close at $28.77.
- Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (NASDAQ: UPC) rose 14% to close at $1.30.
- ECMOHO Limited (NASDAQ: MOHO) rose 8.8% to close at $0.3045. ECMOHO recently received approval to transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market.
- GDS Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GDS) rose 7.5% to close at $37.14.
- Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBFM) rose 7.3% to close at $3.25 after dropping 8% on Thursday.
- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NASDAQ: NYMX) shares dipped 28.6% to settle at $1.35 on Friday after the company announced a common stock offering of 3.03 million shares at $1.65 per share.
- Bright Scholar Education Holdings Limited (NYSE: BEDU) dropped 26.9% to close at $0.63.
- Ambac Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AMBC) shares fell 22.5% to close at $9.16 on Friday. Ambac Financial’s Ambac Assurance issued statement on residential mortgage-backed securities litigation.
- BigBear.ai Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BBAI) fell 22.3% to close at $6.44 after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued FY22 sales guidance below estimates.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTGM) dipped 20.8% to settle at $1.68. HTG Molecular Diagnostics reported a $7.5 million private placement.
- Surrozen, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRZN) fell 20.7% to close at $2.76.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SONN) fell 16.3% to close at $0.45. Sonnet BioTherapeutics recently announced FDA clearance of its IND for SON-1010 for the treatment of advanced solid tumors.
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: ICD) fell 13.7% to close at $4.04.
- Golden Matrix Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMGI) dropped 13.5% to close at $7.49.
- Tailwind Two Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: TWNT) fell 13.5% to settle at $8.40.
- Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: JVA) dropped 7.4% to close at $3.65 after the company reported Q1 EPS and sales results down from last year.
- JOANN Inc. (NASDAQ: JOAN) fell 6.2% to close at $12.18 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 sales results. Piper Sandler downgraded JOANN from Overweight to Neutral and lowered the price target from $12 to $11.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) fell 5% to close at $283.13. Avis Budget Group’s board recently approved $1 billion increase to the company’s existing share repurchase authorization.
- FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX) fell 4% to settle at $218.91. FedEx reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter, while sales exceeded estimates. The company said it expects an adjusted EPS of $20.50 to $21.50.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
An Entrepreneurial Development Framework for Institutions of Higher Education
Tips on How to Market Your Mobile Locksmith Business
The Impact of Structured Finance on the Ghanaian Financial Services Industry in the Next 10 Years